Report of the directors of the Company /
Available issues: 1
Document Record
- Title
-
Saint John Rural Cemetery Company, author
Report of the directors of the Company - Published
- [Saint John, N.B.] : [Saint John Rural Cemetery Company], [1849?-1900?]
- Identifier
-
oocihm.8_02227
8_02227 - Subject
-
Saint John Rural Cemetery Company
Cemeteries -- New Brunswick -- Saint John
Cimetières -- Nouveau-Brunswick -- Saint-Jean - Document source
- Electronic resource:
- Notes
-
Incorporated 30th March 1848. Name changed to Fernhill Cemetery in 1899.
"Together with general statement of accounts, list of lot holders added since 1894, and persons and estates whose lots are under perpetual care ..."
Issues reproduced: 1896.
Libraries from which the original publication has been borrowed are identified online on the issue record.
1 online resource
Report year ends March 15th. - Collection
-
Annuals
Serials: Periodicals, Annuals and Newspapers - Language
- English
- Persistent URL
- https://n2t.net/ark:/69429/s01j97659f5f