Report of the directors of the Company /

Numéros disponibles : 1

Notice bibliographique du document

Titre
Saint John Rural Cemetery Company, author
Report of the directors of the Company
Adresse bibliographique
[Saint John, N.B.] : [Saint John Rural Cemetery Company], [1849?-1900?]
Identificateur
oocihm.8_02227
8_02227
Sujet
Saint John Rural Cemetery Company
Cemeteries -- New Brunswick -- Saint John
Cimetières -- Nouveau-Brunswick -- Saint-Jean
Document original
Electronic resource:
Notes
Incorporated 30th March 1848. Name changed to Fernhill Cemetery in 1899.
"Together with general statement of accounts, list of lot holders added since 1894, and persons and estates whose lots are under perpetual care ..."
Issues reproduced: 1896.
Libraries from which the original publication has been borrowed are identified online on the issue record.
1 online resource
Report year ends March 15th.
Collection
Publications annuelles
Publications en série : périodiques, publications annuelles et journaux
Langue
anglais
URL pérenne
https://n2t.net/ark:/69429/s01j97659f5f