[Toronto]: publisher not identified,[18--]; 1 page with full-text search [?]
There was an error retrieving this page.
|Creator||Presbyterian Church of York|
|Title||To be taken home : the constitution of the Presbyterian Church of York, known by the name of "Knox's Church" Printed ephemera from the Metropolitan Toronto LibraryConstitution of the Presbyterian Church of York, known by the name of "Knox's Church"Printed ephemera|
|Published||[Toronto]: publisher not identified,[18--]|
|Subject||Presbyterian Church of YorkPresbyterians--Ontario--TorontoPresbyterian Church of YorkPresbytériens--Ontario--Toronto|
|Document source||Toronto Public Library.|
1 sheet (verso blank) ; 30 x 23 cm.
Knox Presbyterian Church was founded in 1820. The land for the church was donated by Jesse Ketchum, who left Canada for Buffalo, N.Y. in 1845.In double columns.