Canadiana.org is a non-profit and charitable organization with a membership-based governance model. Our cooperative, pan-Canadian vision motivates us to welcome a wide range of partners and sectors in the membership and governance of the organization.
Our membership alliance represents a vibrant community of memory institutions, including public libraries, archives, research institutions, and other organizations committed to digitizing, preserving, and providing access to Canada’s documentary heritage.
Major benefits of Canadiana.org membership include:
- Participate in a shared national vision for access to and preservation of Canadian cultural and historical assets
- Influence public policy in the area of digitization, preservation, and access
- Maximize funding potential for digital collections through the development of a common, coordinated approach to fundraising and digitization
- Gain access to digitization, preservation and access tools, technologies and methodologies
- Reduce costs and convert content faster through shared capacity and services
- Raise the profile of your organization in the area of digitization and digital collections
For more information on how to join Canadiana.org, contact us at email@example.com.